Tuesday, November 6, 2012

ROADTRIPS,...Did I forget something??

My brothers birthday is this week and I've agreed to drive out to see him.
Our total trip will be about 48 hours.
Patrick can't come along but my mom jumped at the chance to spend time with both of her kids.

Now don't get me wrong.
I love roadtrips, spending time with my family and getting out of my city to see another.
We're are an adventurous family and it's always a lot of fun.

Then I start thinking about all of the packing,..
meds, supplements, special foods I'll have to take. Things that don't need to be cooked at all but that are packed with nutrition as well as being gluten, casein/dairy, soy, oat, egg, peanut, almond, low sugar and crap free.
Bedding from home because anything a hotel provides has been bleached numerous times. And of course bleach is another allergy.
It becomes overwhelming, doesn't it?
How do you do it? Tips you could share?

I need help!

Thanks for reading.:)
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment